Monday, April 7, 2008

Mea Culpa

That was a bummer! I mean an incredibly, horribly, craptasticly nasty bummer. And I take full responsibility. I was confident. I had hubris. I challenged the baseball gods. And they made our bullpen pay.

I foolishly sent an email to my boss, who grew up in Chicago, bragging that the Twins were leading and the bullpen would surely pin down the win. Ouch. I know, I know. I'm sorry. My bad. Lesson learned. Won't happen again.




My Dearest Matt and Pat;

While I do admit some fault for the sudden life in the bats of the White Sox, did you have to allow the bases to be full for Joe Crede? I mean, really?

Disappointedly,

k-bro

And finally, the "What the Hell Did He Just Say" moment of the game
: Ozzie Guillen was tossed from the game in the third for arguing balls and strikes. According to John and Dazzle, he was really hollering. I would've loved to hear that. Ozzie's hard enough to understand when he's calm; I can only imagine how crazy it sounded when he was hopping mad.

No comments: