Saturday, May 3, 2008

Bass, Bass, Bass

Twins 4 - Detroit 1

Once again, I have to admit that I was worried about this game - this time when we found out that Scotty was coming out and Brian Bass was coming in. Thank goodness for Brian Bass. Big congratulations on your first major league win. But more importantly, thank you, thank you, thank you for pitching bueno. I want to dedicate a picture to you, but I can't decide which one was best. So I'll give them all to you.



My Dearest Scotty,

Please get better very soon.

Love,

k-bro


My Dearest Twins Players,

I have grown weary of writing get well letters. Please consider not getting hurt.

Thank you,

k-bro


Speaking of Scotty's injury, how many times did we hear the word "groin" tonight?


Hey Craig, nice jack. Against your former team, too. Sweeeeet.

No comments: