Tuesday, April 14, 2009

How Many of Our Twins?

As I'm watching the game, I'm having some fun with HowManyOfMe.com. There are 171 of me (i.e. people with the same name as mine), but when I put in my maiden name, there is only one. I guess I was way more unique before I got married.

I entered our boys' names in, and here are the results:

Luis Ayala - 67
Timothy Baker (Scott's real first name) - 1,678
Robert Blackburn (Nick's real first name) - 772
Craig Breslow - 1
Brian Buscher - 7
Alexi Casilla - 1 or fewer
Jesse Crain - 23
Joseph Crede - 2 or fewer
Michael Cuddyer - 4 or fewer
Robert Dickey (R.A.'s name) - 482
Brian Duensing - 2
Carlos Gomez - 264
Matthew Guerrier - 8
Brendan Harris - 80
Philip Humber - 1
Jason Kubel - 1 or fewer
Francisco Liriano - 2
Joseph Mauer - 19
Jose Morales - 632
Justin Morneau - 3
Joseph Nathan - 57
Glen Perkins - 83
Nicholas Punto - 1 or fewer
Kevin Slowey - 2
Keiunta Span (Denard's real first name) - 1 or fewer
Delmon Young - 3 or fewer


And with that, it's the only fun I'm having at the current moment as I watch Ayala cough up the lead and our batters having a strand-guys-on-third contest. bleh.

No comments: