Sunday, June 6, 2010

A Short Hiatus

Hi,

You may have noticed that my blogging has been a bit thin lately, and I haven't really done any series recaps in quite a while. I just wanted to let you know that that trend is going to continue for the next couple of weeks. I am in the midst of a hectic patch, and I just don't have time to keep up with the blog right now. Don't worry, it's all good, happy (plus stressful) stuff keeping me busy, and I'll be back as soon as I can. I'll be sure to keep up with all the games, but I'll probably be doing a million other things at the same time.

In the meantime, be sure to check out all the other great Twins blogs listed over on the sidebar.

Go Twins!

Love,
k-bro

P.S. Get well soon wishes to O-Dog, JJ, Morney, well, and everyone else. I hope everyone is at 100% very soon. You know what they say: a healthy roster is a happy roster (and a happy fan base).

No comments: