Sunday, January 11, 2009

Checking In

Hi. How's everyone? Bored? Tired of winter? Missing baseball? Yeah, me too.

I wanted to check in and say hi. I still think about baseball all the time; it's just too bad that I don't really have anything to say about baseball.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I suppose I could mention the passing of Mr. Pohlad. I didn't really know much about him other than that he owned the Twins. My opinions of his ownership style are, I suppose, very much like many other fans' -- both good and bad. There's not really anything I can say that hasn't already been said. My sympathies to those who loved him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, we're all still waiting for that great set-up pitcher. Hel-LO? Mr. Smith? Did you forget? Are you going to do something? Better hurry up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Twins Fest is coming up! I'm hoping to go on Sunday. I will be good to experience baseball things again. I've been there before; it's a great way to get excited about the upcoming season.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Hall Of Fame inductees will be announced Monday. Sounds like Rickey Henderson is a shoo-in (<-- I had to look that up to make sure it wasn't "shoe-in," but my original instincts were right). I'm hoping that Bert and Jack Morris finally make it in this time too. I'm looking forward to hearing the news.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Such a boring off-season. Wish I was home for Twins Fest. Have fun!