Saturday, June 14, 2008

I'd Rather Be Coasting Than Rollercoasting

Twins 10 - The Brew Crew 2

Lose by a whole bunch, then win by a whole bunch. Wow. It's stressfull going through such lows and highs.

I've got an idea. Let's just win and forget about the losing part.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Most Adorable Twin Award goes to:
Kevin Slowey

Not only did he pitch marvelously, but he got two timely base hits too. And with such an ugly swing. And I mean ugly in a cute way -- like bulldog puppies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear Cuddy,

I hope your hand is ok. Perhaps you should start wearing the Sock'Em Boppers I recommended for you a while back when you're batting. Although they may make it a little hard to hold the bat. But you're a smart guy, you'll figure it out.
Love,
k-bro
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I really liked this article about Nick Punto and his dad. I hope everyone has a wonderful Father's Day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: