Friday, June 20, 2008

Catching Up

Twins sweep Nationals in 3



Hi. How's it going? I've been super busy, so my blogging has been kind of lame lately. The only reason I'm blogging now is that the internal network at my work is down, and all my documents live there, so I'm stuck waiting for it to come back.


I hardly caught any of the Nationals series. I'm glad it turned out the right way. Sounds like our pitching is back on track, but then again (not to be a Debbie Downer or anything), it was the Nationals. But wins are wins. And, from what I read, Harris (finally) and Cuddy had a nice series.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm looking forward to the Arizona series. I wish I was going to the games. I have a "thing" for pitchers, and I like to go see good pitchers whenever they come to town. I've seen Randy Johnson before, but it was only a Spring Training game back when he was a Yankee. I'd like to see him and Brandon Webb pitch (but not too well). I know Johnson's not like he used to be, but I'd still like to see him in a real game before he retires. I would like to see Micah Owings as well, but not necessarily here. I'd rather watch him where he can bat. I love him for that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I saw that the Yankees signed Sidney Ponson to a minor league contract. How does this guy keep getting jobs? The Yankees must be desperate. Oh well. We'll have to see how that turns out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, that's all I've got. No network yet. I guess I'll clean my desk. No one else will.

No comments: