Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What I Really Want For Christmas

When my family members ask me what I want for Christmas, I'm always at a loss for what to say. I mean, I don't really need anything, and most things I want, I can just buy for myself anyway. (Yes, Mom, I know, that really drives you nuts.)

But this year, there is something I want. But it's not really for me, but it would make me very happy. In fact, it would make all Twins fans happy. I hope we all get it.


It's a shiny new contract for Joe Mauer. (Click to enlarge.)

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, today is this blog's second anniversary. Wow.

I'd like to thank everyone who keeps stopping by and reads this silliness. I'm having fun with it; I hope you are too.

2 comments:

Topper said...

Happy 2nd Anniversary!

Jim H. said...

Happy Anniversary to this estimable blog! (Not sure what 'estimable' means but it sounds cool).

The contract? Beautiful! I hope MVP sees it and understands how you (and a few thuosand other Twins fans) feel.