Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What I Really Want For Christmas

When my family members ask me what I want for Christmas, I'm always at a loss for what to say. I mean, I don't really need anything, and most things I want, I can just buy for myself anyway. (Yes, Mom, I know, that really drives you nuts.)

But this year, there is something I want. But it's not really for me, but it would make me very happy. In fact, it would make all Twins fans happy. I hope we all get it.

It's a shiny new contract for Joe Mauer. (Click to enlarge.)


Hey, today is this blog's second anniversary. Wow.

I'd like to thank everyone who keeps stopping by and reads this silliness. I'm having fun with it; I hope you are too.


Topper said...

Happy 2nd Anniversary!

Jim H. said...

Happy Anniversary to this estimable blog! (Not sure what 'estimable' means but it sounds cool).

The contract? Beautiful! I hope MVP sees it and understands how you (and a few thuosand other Twins fans) feel.