Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Don't Be Alarmed. It's Only a Test.

Hi,

I'm doing some blog maintenance - blogtenance, if you will - and I need to post something as a test.

Unfortunately, I don't really have anything to say. Yeah, yeah, I know, that's never stopped me before. Har har.

But since you were so kind to stop by, I may as well give you a trivia question. This is from the book I'm reading, Rollies Follies. I'll have a book review as soon as I'm done reading it.

Ok, I'm going to try something but I'm not sure it's going to work. For the answer, highlight the area between the stars. Here goes.

Q: Albert Pujols was the 402nd pick in the 1999 June draft. Who are some players drafted before him? (There are 10 listed below.)

A: (highlight to see the answer)*Josh Hamilton, Josh Beckett, Barry Zito, Ben Sheets, Brian Roberts, Carl Crawford, John Lackey, Justin Morneau, Hank Blalock, J.J. Putz*

2 comments:

On the road with.... said...

It worked!

thrylos98 said...

You should had included the immortal B.J. Garbe drafted in the first round with the 5th overall pick by our Minnesota Twins :) Also Rob Bowen (2nd round before Morneau btw), Jeff Randazzo (4th), Edward Schoening, Brian Wolfe, Darren Ciraco, Matt Scanlon, Grant Gregg, Jim Caine, Michael Prochaska, Kevin Johnson (not THAT KJ)and Seth Morris (all names that only their close relatives know) were drafted by the Twins before Pujols left the board...