image from NNDB
- He's 6'10". He towers over most everyone. You look up to him; therefore, he's important.
- His nickname is "The Big Unit." Many guys claim to have a big unit; he's the only guy who is. And rumor has it that he rocks the name, too.
- He's damn ugly. And not just unattractive-ugly. He's downright scary-mean-ugly. You don't want to spill his beer.
- Except for his Yankee years, he rocked the mullet. Jared Allen is in awe.
- He threw nearly 100 miles per hour. And he was almost as likely to hit a guy with that pitch as strike him out. There's no getting comfortable in the batters' box against him.
- The man killed a bird ... with a baseball. That kind of stuff doesn't happen to nice boys.
- He pitched a freakin' perfect game. That alone earns him a million credibility points. Plus, it's a great way to pick up chicks.
- Oh yeah, he's pretty good at baseball, too.
303 wins; 166 losses; 3.29 ERA; 618 games; 603 starts; 100 complete games; 4135.1 innings pitched; 3346 hits; 1703 runs; 1513 earned runs; 411 homeruns; 190 hit batters; 1497 walks; 4875 strikeoutsBest of luck Badass. I'll miss you.