Sunday, December 14, 2008

Little Things That Make Me Happy

On a crappy-weather night, I need to be reminded of little things that make me happy:
  • Getting my kids to do all the Christmas decorating
  • Being pleasantly surprised by a Vikings game
  • Eating dark chocolate
  • Getting my Christmas cards done
  • Remembering that I brought my work laptop home on Friday in case I don't want to drive in to work Monday morning
  • Watching The Santa Clause with my kids

Oh, and the biggest little thing that makes me happy is knowing that Little Nicky Punto will be playing for the Twins for the next two years. I know my friends in blogging, Twins Sisters and THOSE Girls, are happy. Kevin Slowey is happy, too. I'm looking forward to watching his slick defensive skillz.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Can I just say how much I love that Twins bloggers still use references coined by Batgirl?

LNP and unicorns just to name a few...